Kick-start your Child’s Potential with great tasting ActiKid® Magic Beans Multi-Vitamin Orange Flavour 45, containing 12 vitamins and minerals formulated to support child health from 4 years , including:
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Zinc & Vitamins B6 & D contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and is needed for the normal growth and development of bones.
- Vitamins B12 & C contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- Zinc & Vitamins C & E are antioxidants that contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Gelatine free.
- Gluten free
- No additives, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, lactose, preservatives, salt, yeast, or peanut oil.
- Like all our products ActiKid® Magic Beans are not tested on animals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For children, chew 1-3 jelly beans daily. Do not swallow whole. Do not exceed recommended dose
Nutrition – Typical Values (per 3 jelly bean serving): Vitamin A – 200μg, RE, Vitamin D – 2.5μg, Vitamin E – 6mg a-TE, Vitamin K – 37.5μg, Vitamin C – 40mg, Niacin – 8mg NE, Vitamin B6 – 0.7mg, Folic Acid – 100μg, Biotin – 25μg, Zinc – 1.5mcg, Iodine – 22.5μg.
Ingredients: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Gelling Agent: Modified Potato Starch, Acid: Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Citrate, Colours: Fruit & Vegetable Concentrates (Carrot, Apple), Natural Flavouring (Orange, Vanilla), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Olive Oil, Glazing Agents (Shellac, Bees and Carnauba Wax), Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Vitamin K (Phylloquinone), Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Keep out of sight and reach of young children. For best before end see the base. Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place below 25°C.