ActiKid® Multi-Vitamin Drops provide a comprehensive range of 10 vitamins and minerals with a natural Orange flavour formulated to support healthy growth in children from 0 to 3 years. Health benefits include:
- Vitamins A & C contribute to healthy hair, skin, eyes and immune system.
- B Vitamins (B2, B3, B6 and B12) contribute to normal energy levels, reduction of fatigue and tiredness, and heart function.
- Vitamin D helps grow strong bones and muscles.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps protect cells from oxidative stress and boosts the immune system.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Gelatine free.
- No additives.
- No peanut oil.
- No sweeteners, artificial colors, lactose, preservatives, salt, yeast, gluten or peanut oil.
- Like all our products ActiKid® Multi-Vitamin Drops is Not tested on animals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Squeeze pipette in liquid to fill to correct dosage. Place the drops directly with the pipette on the back of the tongue or in milk or drink bottle.
Children over 1 year:
1ml taken daily
Children under 1 year:
0.5ml taken daily
Nutrition – Typical Values (Per 1ml serving): Vitamin B3: Nicotinamide – 8mg, Vitamin C: Ascorbic acid – 50mg, Vitamin B6: Pyridoxine hydrochloride – 0.4mg, Vitamin B1: Thiamine mononitrate – 1.06mg, Vitamin B2: Riboflavin – 0.4mg, Vitamin A: Retinyl acetate – 0.3mg, Vitamin D3: Cholecalciferol – 5mcg, Vitamin B12: Cyanocobalamin – 0.7mcg, Folic acid: Folic acid – 0.056mg, Vitamin E: DL alpha-tocopherol acetate – 5.0mg.
Ingredients: Glycerine, sorbitol, water, ascorbic acid, DL alpha tocopherol acetate, nicotinamide, retinyl acetate, cholecalciferol, flavour, thiamine mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin.
Store in an upright position. Do not store above 25°C. Keep a bottle inbox. If bottle seal is broken when purchased, no not use. Keep the bottle closed. Use within 4 weeks once opened.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- For more information read the information leaflet inside the box.