- Nicorette Original Gum 2Mg 210’S
- Nicorette 4mg Gum contains Nicotine. Stop smoking Aid. Requires willpower. Always read the label.
- Nicorette® gum relieves and/or prevents withdrawal symptoms including cravings experienced when trying to stop smoking or cutting down on cigarettes. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them. Ideally you should aim to stop smoking. However, this product can be used either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you to cut down. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
- For those who smoked more than 20 a day
- To actively fight cravings and help you stop smoking
This pack contains 210 pieces of Original flavor chewing gum, each containing 4mg Nicotine, Also includes: Polacrilin, Chewing Gum Base, containing Butylated Hydroxy Toluene (E321), Sorbitol Powder, Sorbitol 70%, Flavour for a smoker (contains Ethanol), Haverstroo Flavour, Sodium Carbonate, Anhydrous, Quinoline Yellow, Glycerol 85%, Talcum
Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: For adults and children 12 years and over. Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before starting to use the product and note the chewing technique. Chew one piece of gum when you feel the urge to smoke. Do not use more than 15 pieces a day.
- Nicorette® chewing technique:
- 1. Chew slowly until taste becomes strong.
- 2. Rest between gum and cheek.
- 3. Chew again when taste has faded.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below.
- You are more likely to quit smoking when using th