Regaine For Men Extra Strength Scalp Foam – Contain Minoxidil
40% of men will show noticeable hair loss by the age of 35 and 65% by the age of 60. Regaine is for the treatment of hereditary hair loss and works best in men who have been losing their hair for a short period of time.
Regaine Foam helps to stop and even reverse hereditary hair loss.
- Clinically Proven – The active ingredient in Regaine is Minoxidil the only OTC active ingredient that is clinically proven to help stop and even reverse hereditary hair loss and hair thinning in men.
- Proven Results – Regaine hair regrowth foam is proven to regrow hair. 9/10 men said they kept or regrew hair after 16 weeks when applied twice a day.
- Clinically Visible Results – When used twice a day, clinically visible results can be seen as early as 8 weeks – The earlier you start using Regaine, the higher your chances of seeing results.
- Helps Stop Hereditary Hair Loss – An estimated 8 million men have hair loss problems in the UK. Regaine Foam is scientifically proven to help reverse hereditary hair loss.
- How it works:
Minoxidil is the active ingredient in Regaine, it helps to promote hair regrowth in 4 ways:
- Reverses miniaturization of follicles
- Increases blood flow around the follicles
- Stimulates follicle movement from resting to hair growth phase
- Extends each follicle’s growth phase
- It is a white to off-white foam; designed to dissolve into the scalp and be rapidly absorbed.
- During the first few weeks of use, there may be a temporary increase in hair shedding. This is a good sign and means that the new hair growth cycle is beginning!