- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Helps support the immune system
What is it?
Our daily timed-release vitamin B12 supplements will help to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
B12 is one of the most important vitamins for a normal and healthy energy-yielding metabolism; it’s also essential for psychological function, maintaining a healthy nervous system and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- Reduces Tiredness & Fatigue
- Maintains a Healthy Nervous System
- Supports Psychological Function
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- B12 supports and maintains your energy levels; a good level of B12 will help prevent tiredness and fatigue.
- Our bodies need vitamin B12 to manufacture red blood cells, allowing the body to provide oxygen to body tissues.
- Sufficient levels of B12 help support general good health, including the immune system and the process of cell division
Vitamin B12 naturally occurs in animal products, like meat and dairy, and can also be found in fortified vegan foods like plant milks, faux-meats, breakfast cereals and yeast extracts. Long-term vegans who avoid fortified products are at a particularly high risk of deficiency and should take supplements to make up for this.
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine, Carnauba Wax).
How To Use
Take one tablet daily (preferably with a meal). Do not exceed stated dose.
|Each tablet contains: %NRV*|
|Vitamin B12||1000ug 40,000%|
|*NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|