Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Strepsils Honey and Lemon Lozenges contain two antiseptic ingredients (2,4-Dichlorobenzyl alcohol and Amylmetacresol) for use in throat medications.
These lozenges are used for the symptomatic relief of mouth and throat infections
Adults and children (over 6 years) and elderly
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral administration only.
Not suitable for children under 6 years.
Adults and children over 6 years old: Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2 to 3 hours.
No more than 12 lozenges per day.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this product:
Remember young children can choke on lozenges
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients do not use this product.
- May cause allergic reactions including asthma. This is more common if you are allergic to asprin.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You take too many lozenges
- If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars
- Anything unusual happens
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- You are pregnant
- Do not use after the expiry date.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not store above 25°C.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
1.2mg of 2.4 Dichlorobenzyl alcohol & 0.6mg of Amylmetacresol.
Active Ingredients: 1.2mg of 2.4 Dichlorobenzyl alcohol & 0.6mg of Amylmetacresol.
Also contains Sucrose and Glucose.