Advanced micronutrient tablets with Omega 3.6.9 capsules plus calcium & vitamin D tablets
Join us for the latest health conversations & special updates
Wellwoman Supports Wellbeing of Women
For more information visit: www.wellbeingofwomen.org.uk
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
– Micronutrient tablets
– Omega 3.6.9 capsules
– Calcium & Vit. D tablets
† 28 x Wellwoman® micronutrient tablets
Each advanced Wellwoman® micronutrient tablet provides 28 specially selected nutrients including:
– B-vitamins: thiamin (vit. B1), B6 and B12 which contribute to normal energy release.
– Zinc and iron which contribute to normal cognitive function.
– Vitamin D, folic acid and mineral selenium which contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
– Also includes Coenzyme Q10, Guarana and Green Tea extracts.
† 28 × Omega 3.6.9 capsules
Evening Primrose Oil, Starflower Oil, Fish Oil, Olive Oil
Wellwoman® Max uses only the highest quality marine and plant oils. Each 3-in-1 capsule provides:
– Omega-3: from high purity Fish Oil.
– Omega-6: from Evening Primrose Oil and Starflower Oil.
– Omega-9: from Olive Oil (European Pharmacopoeia quality grade).
Stringent quality control and certification of every batch ensures the highest standards of purity.
† 28 x Calcium & vitamin D tablets
Ensuring an adequate daily intake of calcium in combination with vitamin D is vital for women of all ages:
– Calcium is needed to maintain normal bones and teeth.
– Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium.
Maximum 3-in-1 support – especially for women
Advanced Wellwoman® Max provides maximum support in the range, with a convenient 3-in-1 Triple Pack including:
– Wellwoman® micronutrient vitamin and mineral tablets with amino acids, CoQ10, Green Tea and Guarana extracts.
– High purity Omega 3.6.9 capsules containing Omega-3 Fish Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Starflower Oil and Olive Oil.
– Calcium and vitamin D tablets including 500mg calcium.
Wellwoman® Max provides a total of 25µg of vitamin D in the preferred D3 form.
UK’s No1 for Women*
*UK’s No1 women’s supplement brand
©Vitabiotics Limited. Wellwoman is a registered trademark.
Vitabiotics Science of Healthy Living About Vitabiotics Vitabiotics is the UK’s No.1 vitamin company, founded over 45 years ago. Our former Chairman Prof. A.H. Beckett OBE was one of the world’s leading scientists and instilled our philosophy for research, innovation and excellence in nutrition. Prof. Arnold Beckett OBE, PhD, DSc (1920-2010) Chairman of Vitabiotics for 18 years Professor Emeritus, University of London
33 nutrients to help maintain health & vitality
Maximum support in the Wellwoman range
With omega 3, 6 & 9 calcium & vitamin D
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise: Innovation 2018
Britain’s No.1 supplements
Wellwoman is not tested on animals
No yeast, preservatives or artificial colours
B-vitamins: thiamin (vit. B1), B6 and B12 which contribute to normal energy release
Zinc and iron which contribute to normal cognitive function
Vitamin D, folic acid and mineral selenium which contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
Made in a site that may handle Nuts. For allergens, see ingredients in bold on base of carton.
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Preparation and Usage
Take with your main meal:
One Max Tablet (Purple Blister)
One Omega 3.6.9 (Green Blister)
One Calcium (Blue Blister)
Swallow each with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
To be taken on a full stomach.
This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellwoman® multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Preservatives
Free From Yeast.
This product contains vitamin K. Those taking anticoagulants (blood thinners) should not take this product except on the advice of a doctor. Not to be taken on an empty stomach (see directions on back of box).
This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.