Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen 221g is a marine collagen supplement that’s designed to help support your body’s natural collagen supply.
Our marine collagen powder is sourced from FISH scales.
What is Marine Collagen?
Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen is highly bioavailable, digestible, and soluble in hot and cold water.
Marine collagen powder is an easy, convenient way to introduce a collagen supplement into your routine. Our marine collagen features type I and type III collagen and it’s sourced from the skin and scales of FISH these are natural by-products of the seafood industry that would otherwise be discarded.
For a youthful appearance, add a daily serving of Vital Proteins’ collagen to your routine.
Marine Collagen Benefits
- Pescatarian-friendly alternative to bovine collagen
- Helps promote youthful skin
- Bioavailable – digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits
- Easy to use – soluble in hot or cold liquids, including coffee, smoothies, and stews
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children.
Vital Proteins Marine Collagen are easily digested and soluble in cold or hot liquids. Combine 1-2 scoops with 336ml of liquid, and mix thoroughly. Take once a day.
- Beneficial: Helps promote youthful skin.
- Bioavailable: Digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits.
- Easy To Use Soluble in hot or cold liquids, including coffee, smoothies, and stews.
- For a youthful appearance, add a daily serving of Vital Proteins’ collagen to your routine.
Collagen peptides (from FISH)