ActiKid® Vitamin C Drops meets the UK Department of Health’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C for babies and children in less than 0.5ml. It is formulated to support healthy growth and development in children from age 3 months onwards. Health benefits include:
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of teeth, gums, and normal blood vessels.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of normal skin.
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Contains 100mg of Vitamin C in 1ml.
- Free from color, taste and odor.
- Suitable for Vegans.
- No sugar.
- No allergens.
- No artificial colors or flavors.
- No preservatives.
- No additives, alcohol, sweeteners, lactose, salt, yeast or gluten.
- GM free.
- Like all our products ActiKid® Vitamin C Drops are Not tested on animals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Remove the bottle from the carton.
- Shake the bottle well before opening it.
- Remove safety cap.
- Turn upside down.
- Add 10 drops to water, milk formula or juice. One 10 drop serving per day. Always replace cap when finished. Use only as directed.
Nutrition – Typical Values (Per 10 drop serving): Vitamin C – 40mg – NRV 50%
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
mg = milligram
Glycerine, Water, Vitamin C (Sodium ascorbate), Acid: Citric Acid; Sweetener: Steviol Glycosides.
Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C. Keep out of sight and reach of children. If the bottle seal is broken or damaged when purchased, do not use. For expiry see ‘Best Before’ on side of box. Once open consume within 60 days.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Using this supplement at the same time as other food supplements may result in excessive nutrient dosages. Consult a qualified professional if you are unsure,
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
- Seek professional advice if your child is under medical supervision or suffers from food allergies.
- Discontinue use and contact a doctor immediately if any adverse reactions occur.
- Food supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
Manufactured in the UK for: ActiKid Ltd, Unit F5, Phoenix Business Centre, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP.