- Nicorette Sugar Free Freshmint 4Mg 105S
- Nicorette Freshmint 4mg Gum contains Nicotine. Stop smoking Aid. Requires willpower. Always read the label.
- Nicorette® freshmint 4mg gum is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them.
- Ideally you should aim to stop smoking. However this product can be used in a number of different ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you to cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
- For those who smoke more than 20 a day
- To actively fight cravings and help you stop smoking
This pack contains 105 pieces of Mint Flavour Chewing Gum, Each containing 4mg Nicotine, Also includes: Polacrilin, Chewing Gum Base containing Butylated Hydroxy Toluene (E321) Xylitol, Peppermint Oil, Sodium Carbonate, Anhydrous, Acesulfame Potassium, Levomenthol, Magnesium Oxide, Light, Quinoline Yellow Al Lake (E104), Talcum, Nitrogen, Food Grade. Coating: Xylitol, Peppermint Oil, Acacia, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Carnauba Wax, Quinoline Yellow Al Lake (E104)
Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- Use: This product strength is suitable for those smoking more than 20 cigarettes a day.
- Directions: For adults and children 12 years and over. Please note the chewing technique below and read the enclosed leaflet carefully before starting to use the product. Chew one piece when you feel the urge to smoke.
- Do not use more than 15 pieces a day.
- Nicorette® chewing technique:
- 1. Chew slowly until taste becomes strong.
- 2. Rest between gum and cheek.
- 3. Chew again when taste has faded.
- You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counselor or a support program.